Conference dates: May 3-5, 2021
Theme: Responding to the Complexity of Nursing Education and Practice
- Ethical issues in nursing education
- Nursing knowledge within the curriculum
- Simulation/digital practices
- Assessments and evaluation
- Graduate education
French translation of both keynote addresses will be available to conference attendees.
Bernie Garrett, Associate Professor, University of British Columbia, School of Nursing
Keynote address title: Nursing Science and Education in the 21st Century: Where do we go from here?
Jacinthe Pepin, Professeur titulaire, Université de Montréal, Faculté des sciences infirmières
Keynote address title: Learning experiences in complex environments: transforming the nursing practice
Abstract Submission Details
The Call for Abstracts is now closed. All abstracts have been reviewed and abstract submitters have been contacted regarding whether their abstract has been accepted or not. If you submitted an abstract and have not yet received an email regarding the decision, please contact Sheema Inayatulla at firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Individuals from CASN Member Schools||Individuals from non-member Schools||Student|
|Early bird (up to and including March 31, 2021)||$225 CDN||$275 CDN||$180 CDN|
|After March 31, 2021||$325 CDN||$375 CDN||$280 CDN|
Included with their registration fees, all participants will have access to attend a Scientific Forum:
FUTUR Team – Scientific Forum
- Wednesday May 5, 2021
- 11:00 a.m. to 2:30 p.m. EST (Ontario/Quebec)
- University Education Focused on Transformational Learning for Health Professionals: The Contribution of the Competency-based Approach.
- The FUTUR team members are from several Quebec universities (Laval University, University of Montreal, University of Sherbrooke and Université du Québec à Trois-Rivières).
- Participants are from different disciplinary fields, such as nursing, education, and rehabilitation science.
- The team has been funded by the Fonds de recherche du Québec – Société et culture (FRQSC) since 2013.
All accepted presenters must register and pay full conference fees by Sunday, March 21, 2021 to reserve their place in the program. Accepted abstracts will be eliminated from the program if the presenters have not registered and paid by Sunday, March 21, 2021.
Registration deadline for non-presenters: Monday, April 26, 2021
Online registration form: https://events.myconferencesuite.com/Education_Conference_2021/reg/landing
Nurses registered in Québec (Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers du Québec) may use this conference for unaccredited continuing education hours.
If your organization would like to be a conference sponsor, please review the Sponsor Package and submit the form provided in the package by Friday, March 5, 2021 (for early bird rate) or Thursday, April 1, 2021 (for regular rate).
Please contact Roxanne Nizio, Administrative Officer-Event Coordinator
Tel: (613) 235-3150 Extension 133