REGISTRATION: Coming soon
Join nursing educators, researchers, and students at the 2024 CASN Biennial Canadian Nursing Education Conference May 27-28, 2024, in Calgary, Alberta.
The CASN Conference is the association’s biennial nursing education conference, held in the spring, where representatives from the nurse educator community gather to share innovative and creative research from across Canada and globally.
This is an opportunity to share your research, innovations, and best practices and network with colleagues from across the country and globally.
The CASN Biennial Canadian Nursing Education Conference 2024 will take place as follows:
Location: Calgary, Alberta, Canada – The Westin Calgary, 320 4th Avenue SW Calgary, Alberta T2P 2S6
Conference Dates: May 27-28, 2024
Preliminary schedule: Coming soon
Theme: Transforming Nursing Education: Unlearning, Disrupting, & (Re)Learning
Abstract Submission details
- You are invited to submit an abstract for the Canadian Nursing Education Conference.
- See Call for Abstracts flyer for details.
- See Call for Abstracts Information Sheet 2024
- Abstracts must be submitted by Monday, January 8, 2024, 11:59 p.m. Pacific Standard Time.
- Abstract submission link: https://pheedloop.com/CNEC2024/proposal/start/?call=CAL92FDWMEAOCVC
- Contact Information for abstracts: Jordan Potter, Events and Operations Assistant, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or Tel: (613) 235-3150 x160
All registration fees are in Canadian dollars
In person registration fee includes:
- Meals/snacks for breakfast, lunch, and breaks on both days
- Networking/exhibitors reception on Sunday evening, May 26
- Access to conference App
Any other expenses related to the conference are the responsibility of the registrants.
|Individuals from CASN member schools
|Individuals from non-member schools
|In person rate – early bird
(up to and including Sunday, March 31/24)
|In person rate – regular
(after Sunday, March 31/24)
Registration cancellation policy
- Registrations that are cancelled on or before Sunday, March 31, 2024 will be refunded minus a 15% administrative fee.
- Registrations that are cancelled between Monday, April 1, 2024, to Sunday, April 21, 2024, inclusive will be refunded minus a 25% administrative fee.
- There will be no refunds for cancellations on or after Monday, April 22, 2024, and no-shows.
- Substitutions are permitted up to Sunday, April 21, 2024. Please request substitutions in writing to: email@example.com. Any registration transferred from a member or student to a non-member will be adjusted to the non-member rate. Any registration transferred from a student to a member will be adjusted to the member rate.
- CASN reserves the right to cancel this conference for circumstances beyond its control.
Nurses registered in Québec (Ordre des infirmières et infirmiers du Québec) may use this conference for unaccredited continuing education hours.
Travel and Accommodation
Events & Projects Coordinator
Tel: (613) 235-3150 Extension 133
Events and Operations Assistant
Tel: (613) 235-3150 Extension 160