Benefits of Membership include:
- Regular member education and networking events throughout the year
- Opportunities to contribute and influence the national Nursing Informatics dialogue
- Discounted rate to attend the biennial CNIA Conference
- Opportunity to participate on various CNIA Committees and Executive Board
- Members Only access to Newsblasts and upcoming CNIA and related events
- Member Voting rights
- Bursary opportunities
- Free access to the NEW journal of the CNIA in 2015
How can I join?
It is easy to join – just go to: www.cnia.ca<http://www.cnia.ca/> and under Become a Member select Join Today. While membership in the CNIA is open primarily to Nurses, there are other membership categories for non-nurses.
New Fee Structure:
- Regular – $84.75
Open to any registered nurses, Nurse practitioners (NPs), registered psychiatric nurse, certified graduate nurse, registered practical nurse and licensed practical nurses in good standing with their provincial or territorial professional nurses association.
- Jurisdictional (Nursing Informatics Association/Group) – $33.90
Open to any member in good standing from an existing jurisdictional nursing informatics association.
- Institutional Group Membership– $33.90-$47.46
Open to any organization that employs registered nurses, registered psychiatric nurses, certified graduate nurses and licensed practical nurses. (See online form for volume discounts)
Non-Voting – Associate
- Student Nurses – FREE
All students formally registered in a full-time accredited nursing program.
- International Nurses – $84.75
Registered &/or licensed to practice within their practicing country other than Canada
- Non Nurse Professionals – $84.75