This report supports effective health human resources planning by providing statistical analysis about:
- the number of graduates eligible to apply for initial licensure/registration;
- the number of registered nurses obtaining graduate qualifications;
- the number of graduates from nurse practitioner programs;
- innovations in nursing education program access and delivery;
- the composition of faculty delivering nursing education;
- and faculty retention, recruitment and leaves of absence.
(NOTE: Revised Report posted December 22, 2014- Correction has been made to Table A – page 7 and percentage calculation on page 9)