April 2-4, 2017
Miami Marriott Biscayne Bay
Registration Deadline: March 17, 2017
The Global Alliance for Leadership in Nursing Education and Science (GANES) is pleased to announce that it is hosting a two-day global nursing education conference in Miami!
The Catalyzing Nursing Education and Scholarship for Global Health conference will spotlight key issues in nursing education that extend to nursing research, nursing practice, and health policy. Academic administrators, nursing faculty, clinical researchers, representatives from health and education ministries, professional nursing associations, and graduate nursing students are invited to come exchange ideas, knowledge and research related to the conference themes:
- Promoting excellence in education through accreditation
- Creating future nurse leaders to transform care
- Meeting population health needs: Analysis of curriculum development
- Innovations and technology in education
- Strengthening nursing education through cross-border partnerships
- Creating global nurses: Cross-border study and research opportunities for nursing students
The conference program includes an opening reception, keynote speakers, concurrent abstract sessions and poster presentations.
See the attached flyer for more information on our exciting plenary speakers Dr. Betty Ferrell and Dr. Frances Hughes!