Nurse-owned and operated since 1992, Pocket Nurse® offers thousands of educational products for impactful simulation-based learning. Pocket Nurse products are carefully curated by our in-house team of Registered Nurses and serve the diverse needs of healthcare education programs around the world.
We’re proud to serve the Canadian market and its many healthcare education programs. For your convenience, Pocket Nurse® Canada ULC provides price quotes, orders, and invoices in Canadian dollars. Contact Stacey Haywood, International Business Development Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Demo Dose simulated medications offer a safe yet realistic approach for practicing medication administration, featuring an authentic appearance but consisting of inert ingredients. Demo Dose products are vital for teaching medication management in a wide range of simulations. Demo Dose simulated medications are for educational use only and are not for human or animal use.
Pocket Nurse Canada ULC distributes automated dispensing cabinets integral to creating compelling medication administration scenarios. These solutions provide secure storage, increased efficiency and time saved on medication counting, and many other benefits.
Intended for one-bag-per student use, each Tote is a predesigned or custom-filled kit containing supplies for learning a specific medical discipline. Contents are selected by our team of Nurse Educators (or may be customer selected) to enable realistic simulations for students in Nursing, EMS, Allied Health, and more. In addition, bags can be customized with your school logo!
Additional Pocket Nurse products include:
- Diagnostic Equipment
- Stethoscopes, thermometers, testing supplies, and assessment tools are ideal for high-level simulations
- Infection Control
- An extensive collection of gowns, gloves, face masks, disinfectants, and more
- New and refurbished hospital beds, headwalls, exam tables, custom curtains, and more
- Patient Care
- Teach skills such as catheterization, wound dressing, changing linens, patient transfer, and others
- Pharmacy and Laboratory
- Demo Dose® simulated medications, needles and syringes, IV tubing, infusion pumps, carts, cabinets, and more
- Includes ventilators, suction units, resuscitation devices, and tracheostomy supplies
- Instruments, surgical apparel, and skills trainers facilitate the practice of many techniques
- Anatomical charts, medical dictionaries, textbooks, DVDs, games, and other references
- Educational Models
- Skeletons, skulls, torsos, and anatomical models provide detailed body representations
- Simulators and Manikins
- Realistic manikins, simulators, and task trainers for any budget, from the industry’s most trusted brands
- Web-Based Simulation Tools
- Ideal for individual, group, and remote learning, web-based simulation tools offer flexible learning solutions
- Obstetrics and Pediatrics
- Birthing simulators, infant and child manikins, exam kits, and neonatal monitors for authentic pediatric scenarios
- Simulated blood and wounds, moulage kits, and how-to guides enhance the realism of simulations
- Student Accessories
- Student staples such as pens, calculators, watches, badge holders, award pins, and more
Visit PocketNurse.com/international to see our entire range of products or call 800-225-1600 to speak with a sales representative.
*The above article content is a paid external advertisement. CASN assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the ad and does not expressly endorse it.