Abstract submission closes January 30, 2018.
Theme: Canadian Nursing Education: Responding to a Changing World
- Changing demographics, changing demands
- Migration and immigration
- Rural resilience
- Scholarship of Teaching and Learning – Research Rigor for Nursing Education
- Historical context of nursing education theory
- New learning methodologies
- Instrument development to test education
- Rigorous research into nursing education
- Demystifying nursing knowledge
- Graduate Education
- What to include in graduate programs
- Graduate education and disappearing nursing knowledge
- Graduate education and biological sciences
- Support of New Faculty
- Support for and engagement of new faculty – starting in graduate school & beyond
- Role confusion
- Innovative teaching/learning methodologies
- Virtual reality and simulation
- Teaching non-clinical skills
- Reconciling the technical and non-technical aspects of nursing
Conference Program (coming soon)
May 28-29, 2018
Exhibitors and Sponsors:
The 2017 Canadian Nursing Education Conference will provide a national stage for your company to market and showcase its products, services and achievements to key decision makers and industry leaders. There are several exhibitor spaces available and a wide range of sponsorship packages. For more information on sponsoring please contact Elise Guest at 613-235-3150 ext 37, or at email@example.com.
Montreal Marriott Chateau Champlain
1050 Rue de la Gauchetière O, Montréal, Quebec
Special rate: $209 CDN per night
Book early – rooms will sell out!
For more information or if you have any questions, please contact Elise Guest at firstname.lastname@example.org.